About Me

My photo
Loves food, wine, music, singing and being with people.

Friday, March 15, 2013

EMOTIONAL TIDES





"Often misunderstood but not one appreciates the courage one undertakes to truthfully express and show the montage of colors created within the depths of uncertainties." - Storm 





Walking through my long time desired superficial garden everyday is far better than smelling the flowers in a rose garden.  I designed it   not according to how a stereotypical garden is laid out in a canvass or a blueprint.  It’s not perfect but every inch of it is made with so much passion that I know the smallest detail that is beyond recognition through an unsuspecting eye.  From a distance it’s chromatic but really is made up of millions of colors that are not necessarily a favorite of anyone.  Colors will change in spontaneity hiding the imperfection of wilted branches and exposed roots.  But still, it is my garden and I like how it feels every time I walk through it despite the imperfections…  That is how I am.


I refuse to make my garden the way others do because I see things differently…  I know how I want it simply because I know that it will make me happy… No other reasons.



But the reality of life will dictate you to do otherwise.  It will speak its expectations like a loud thunder that will bring in undesired heavy rain and wind that will eventually break and destroy your garden… and there is nothing you can do about it… you cannot shelter your ideals with ideals.  At the end of the day, it’s just another ideal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment